I know you’ve seen some crazy shit in your day. What are the strangest fetishes you’ve encountered. Actually, name 10. Please.
Oh fetishes, how I adore thee! You are indeed correct. I have for SURE been exposed to, welp, pretty much anything and everything that exists as a fetish so needless to say, it takes a whole lot to sway me.
Maybe that’s why my personality falls on the chill end of the spectrum. Like, when you’ve done shit like spend a whole day bouncing on giant balloons wearing lingerie until they pop and that’s your job, it’s hard to take much in life too seriously, ya know?
And at this point, there’s not much I consider “strange” anymore, but these are for sure the top kinks that threw me OFF when I first encountered them. Get ya popcorn ready, bb’s.
- Messy. No, not my bedroom after a long day of wardrobe changes. I mean like literally rolling around in, oh, food. Like pudding and banana cream pie. Mind you, this is not something I’ve ever DONE personally, and I seriously doubt I ever will. Too much going on and just not for me. I don’t need pie chillin in every orifice of my body, thank you very much. HOWEVER I did once get a booking request for this from a company, which I politely declined. Do me a favor and Google it later. You’re welcome.
- Nose Measurement. As in, sitting in front of a camera with measuring tape, holding it up to one’s nose and sharing the measurements of every part of it you can think of. That, and sharing every single detail about one’s nose. Like, how smooth the bridge is. How it’s slightly upturned. The list goes on. I once did a 30 minute custom video that involved precisely this. That was it. Also, I was fully clothed. I’m pretty proud of myself for never once running out of things to say. *shrugs*
- Toe Spreading. It’s like…a subcategory of a foot fetish. Bare feet, soles dead center in front of the camera, and spreading toes. I’ve had a handful of these customs.
- Armpit Shaving. Enough said.
- Fur Coat. (I use faux, obvs). Basically just wearing lingerie and a (faux) fur coat, describing in tremendous detail how fabulous and luxurious it feels on my bare skin.
- Crossed Legs. Picture a woman with toned calves wearing 6-inch heels. Pretty hot, right? So the whole fetish is just walking back and forth and stopping every 30 seconds or so to cross and uncross my legs at the ankles and sloooowly rub my hands up and down them. Bonus points if it’s in a classy LBD (little black dress).
- Muscle Worship. Picture this: I’m standing in front of the camera, describing my biceps in great detail, caressing them and to top it all off, kissing them. And that’s it.
- Being Stuck. This was one of the first-ever fetishes I was exposed to, back in 2012 when I was a cam girl. It’s all about seeing legs kicking back and forth, and the owner of said legs saying “Help me, help me! I’m stuck!” You know that scene in Mean Girls when Lindsay Lohan is walking down the hall with The Plastics, and she suddenly trips and falls upside down in the garbage can with only her legs sticking out, kicking back and forth? That’s it. When I did a private cam show involving this fetish, I thought quickly on my feet and took out the clothes from my hamper, threw a pillow in for cushion, and dove in headfirst.
- Pedal Pumping. Picture this: A high-heeled foot stepping on the gas pedal of a parked car, and then releasing the pressure. Repeatedly.
- Balloon B2P, or “Bounce to Pop.” Not to be confused with regular ol’ balloon bouncing. (In my experience the balloon B2P fans tend get REALLY upset when the balloon doesn’t pop, so these are not to be confused). I once had a custom video client send me a bunch of MASSIVE balloons and an air pump to blow up in my living room (mind you, the preparation process was also part of the custom video this was for), and then proceed to bouncing on them in lingerie until all of them popped. All in a day’s work!
What’s your stance on a guy you’re dating who is constantly following Instagram models and liking their posts every day? Should I be worried?
Rest easy, lovebug. Unless he’s actively being a weirdo and doing stuff like leaving consistent comments on their pics and DMing these chicks, being one of THOSE guys (in which case, RUN!!), you’re good.
It’s a fantasy thing. Like, do you like looking at a sexy chiseled man on the ‘gram? It’s like that.
I can certainly admire how fine Zayn Malik is all the livelong day, but I would never consider sliding into his DMs. Hello, he’s clearly taken. (and how HOT is that couple?! I die).
Like, you KNOW you would never actively start sliding into these dudes’ DMs trying to arrange a meetup while you’re in what I’m assuming is an exclusive relationship. You’re just enjoying the view.
I don’t think it’s totally necessary to hit the “LIKE” button on a random stranger’s photo (like seriously, what does that even accomplish?) but I also don’t see what harm it does to admire eye candy from afar.
I say pick your battles. It’s very VERY VERY likely that’s as far as it’s ever gonna go. And if you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em. Find a slew of hot dudes on Insta and start liking their pics daily.
Have fun! 😉