It’s here! My first-ever holiday gift guide to help make your holiday shopping just a BIT more streamlined 🙂 This took eternity to put together and I’m so stoked to share these favorite treasures of mine with you. Enjoy!
- INH Hair ponytails:These ponytails are a dream come true for any glamorpuss who likes to look hot but doesn’t like to spend hours styling their hair. They have the BEST variety of styles, literally take 3 minutes or less to install and add an instant “HOT DAMN!” factor to any look.
- Drybar Sparkling Soda Shine Mist:You know how you catch a whiff of a fabulous scent and it just makes you think, “expensive!?” That’s precisely the vibe I get with this stuff. It reminds me of the hours I’ve spent at the vibe-y Drybar getting pampered. The whole place smells like this. It’s got this super unique fresh-but-sugar-y scent to it. That, plus the light touch of shimmer it adds to my hair…this is one product that I will never NOT have in my beauty cabinet.
- Kiss Nails: I fell in love with these nails over the past couple months and now I can’t get enough of them. In fact, I really don’t think I’ll ever be going to get a manicure again. Once again, these are perfect for those of us who can’t NOT have a manicure but don’t want the high maintenance. There are TONS of different styles, and all you need is extra strength glue and a buffer to make them last, with the occasional 30-second touch up, for nearly 2 weeks.
- Alaska Bear Silk Pillowcase: Silk pillowcases are a MUST for those who want to take preventative measures when it comes to not having wrinkles. When you sleep on, say, cotton pillows, the fabric gently tugs at the delicate skin on your face. Over time, this equals wrinkles. It’s also fantastic for your hair, helps you NOT wake up with bedhead, and helps your hair better absorb its oils. I’ve been sleeping with silk pillowcases for years and will never go back.
- Truly Beauty Unicorn Fruit Whipped Body Butter: You know when you smell a REALLY yummy body lotion that’s SO good you wanna eat it? That’s how I feel about this stuff. It’s got clean ingredients, vegan, and cruelty free, and smells like a fruity vanilla cupcake. You can just TELL it’s great quality when you dip your fingers in – it’s thick, hydrating AF and you only need a little bit to go a long way. This lotion is a staple for me!
- Heaven Sent Phone Case: This case is near and dear to me because it’s a forever reminder of one of my favorite photoshoots of all time with my dear photographer friend Alberto Frigone. There’s nothing like collaborating with someone who’s like-minded and just GETS your creative vision enough to be able to bring it to life. And, most importantly, it’s biodegradable.
- Apple AirPods Pro: I’ll admit, when these first came out, I was apprehensive about buying them. I’m not the person who HAS to go out and buy the latest gadget every time one comes out. But, when I was gifted a pair, my whole stance on these changed. I literally use them EVERY single day. They’re incredible for working out and taking calls and not having to carry your phone around obnoxiously on speaker or awkwardly hold it up to your face and get all greasy. And, no more untangling neverending headphone wires!
- GoPro Hero 8: I just started filming with this a few months ago and I am OBSESSED. This pint-sized bb packs a MASSIVE punch. I’m floored by the crisp, 4K quality this camera delivers. It’s SO easy and convenient to use, and it also has a built-in stabilizer, which means no more shaky footage.
- Oculus Quest 2: I’m the first to admit that I’m not much of a gamer. I like to get my hands dirty in business projects, and usually have so many going on that I almost always would rather be working than chilling. HOWEVER. This device is SO. FUCKING. FUN. Putting the headset on truly immerses you in another world. It’s zen AF, and there are SO many games to play. (I’m a big fan of the Beat Saber Game – also a great cardio workout)!
I firmly believe every household needs one of these. Because sometimes, you just gotta turn your brain off and cut loose.
- Hatch Restore Sleep Clock :I’ve been getting super serious about my sleep recently. There’s an art to getting a proper night’s sleep, and this clock is a BIG help. You can change the lighting to wind down from a day of blue light iPhone and computer screen exposure (the stuff that tricks your brain into thinking it’s day time), comes with soothing sounds you can fall asleep to, and gently wakes you up, allowing you to ease into your day rather than haul ass out of bed in a state of chaos.
- Head in the Clouds Hoodie: I wear this hoodie ALL the time – it’s soft, cozy, unisex and, well, speaks for itself. I like to get a size up from my normal and wear it with leggings for maximum cozy factor.
- Laser Stars Hologram Projector: I don’t know how I lived my life without this. I got my first one ten years ago, and will ALWAYS have one of these in my house. There’s nothing like lying in your soft, cozy bed wrapped in fuzzy blankets with this bad boy projecting trip ass galaxy visuals on your ceiling. Bonus points if you pair it with edibles and a friend 😉
- Wonderstruck Wall Clock: This design was inspired by my love for fun guys 😉 neon, chic-ness, and trippy shit, so naturally, I had to bring this to life. This one is a subtle statement maker for any living space.
- Scummy Bears Mi + U Soft AF Blanket: When this collaboration came to life, I had to snag one. There’s nothing like being wrapped up in this (literally) soft af blanket like a burrito surrounded by a sea of colors. I bring this blanket everywhere with me when I travel, too.
- Celestial Nymph Mousepad: You know how sometimes you come across a really cool piece of art and you’re like, totally ENTHRALLED by it? That’s how I felt about the artist who helped me bring this custom design to life. It adds the perfect amount of triptastic-ness to my workspace, and is a gentle reminder to me to HAVE FUN and not take things too seriously. I imagine this is EXACTLY what my life would look like as a fairy living in a forest. 😉
- Hentai and Chill Mug: There’s nothing like cheeky houseware that gets me going, which is exactly why I designed this mug. Enjoy your morning coffee and let your freak flag FLY.
- BDSM Crewneck: I designed this simple crew in mind with the idea of being timeless and subtly sassy. It’s soft, cozy and adds the perfect touch of bold-ness to any look. I love that it makes people do a double take, like, “Wait…does that say what I think it says?!”
- Tempest Stimulator by Pornhub Toys: If you’re a woman, or have a special woman in your life, stop everything you’re doing right now and go snag this toy. It’s compact, sleek, and really just does THE JOB. Plus, it’s small enough to bust out when you’re having sex, instead of killing the mood by going to get the big ass Hitachi out and plug it into the wall.
- Disco Stick Art : You know what I’m a fan of? Cool, unconventional art that sparks interesting conversations. This one covers all bases. Plus, it’s GLITTERY.
- Frosted Cupcake Lube :I just started using this stuff at home behind closed doors, and let me tell you…if you’re not already a giver, you will be when you use this. It makes anything and anyone taste like a bake shop. Heh heh.
- Vegan AF Notebook:Tell everyone you’re vegan and keep it classy, too. You can find me madly scribbling random ideas into this notebook that has a forever home at my desk.
- Aerogarden Indoor Herb Garden: There’s something really, really cool about growing your own food..and this adorable herb garden makes it foolproof for even the most newbie green thumbs. Add a punch of flavor (and antioxidants galore) to your food without even leaving your house.
- Smart Sweets Peach Rings:I used to absolutely chain swallow gummy peach rings a few times a week before cleaning up my diet in my 20s, so naturally I was ECSTATIC to discover these bad boys. No sugar alcohols, no artificial sweeteners, no added sugar, AND THEY’RE VEGAN. For 100 calories a bag, they’re the perfect sweet treat (I like to nibble on these during movie nights at home)!
- Can Be Done CBD Tincture: A daily staple of mine and part of my everyday routine, CBD has been a game changer for me. It helps keep me chilled out when I have 5879 projects going on at once, focused, and wipes anxiety. Plus, CBD is an incredible anti-inflammatory. It’s vegan, organic, gluten free and has just a touch of mint-y flavor. You can find this in my bag at any given time.
- Baked by Melissa Cupcakes:The very first time I went to New York City, I got one of these mini cupcakes (Oreo) and BAM! Mouthgasm. This vegan sampler has a little something for everyone.
- Four Sigmatic Mushroom Cacao with Reishi: There’s nothing like curling up under a soft af blanket in a ball on the couch, Netflix on full speed ahead, sipping on hot chocolate. Think of this as your hot chocolate version 2.0. It’s packed with antioxidants, low sugar, and is the perfect nightcap at the end of a long day.
- Heaven Sent Canvas Print:OK, I may be a bit biased here, but this photo is HOT. I wanted to give the humans an option to hang up a piece of sexy art on their wall while still being tasteful, leaving just enough to the imagination. So that way, when Mom comes to visit, you have one less step to take when you de-porn the house.
- Stardust Hoodie: We’re all just made of stardust, literally. Which was exactly my thought behind this hoodie. It’s warm, it’s soft, and this blue is to die for. I LOVE wearing this one a size up (paired with leggings) and lounging around the house.
- Faux Fur Throw: You literally cannot get any cozier than by swaddling yourself up in a ball on the couch wrapped up in this fuzzy blanket. Just don’t blame me if you get stuck there.
- Red Rose Blueberry Muffin Tea: This is one of my favorite teas literally ever. It tastes EXACTLY like a blueberry muffin. Tip: Use 2 bags at a time for maximum muffin flavor-load. I drink this stuff every day, and it’s also the perfect fix for when your inner sweet tooth monster comes out to play.
- Eat a Dick Greeting Cards: Send a heartfelt “thinking of you” greeting to your favorite human…or, better yet, send it anonymously and confuse the hell out of people.
- Fuck It’s Cold Beanie:These are my only thoughts every winter. (Aren’t they everyone’s!?) Which is exactly why I made this.
- Please Don’t Do Coke Cross Stitch: A gentle reminder to your houseguests.
- Worst Behavior Coffee Table Book :If you’ve ever wondered what the lens of a Los Angeles photographer looks like (especially one that takes pictures of models, porn stars, musicians, partygoers and more…look no further. As he says, it’s “122 pages of chaos and debauchery.”
- Jonathan Adler Vice Jar :This entire line is the shit. You can really put these in any room and they fit right in. I am slowly accumulating a collection.
- Shiatsu Neck and Back Massager:As someone who has chronic back and neck knots between lifting weights and computer time (and as someone who’s a deep tissue massage junkie), this has been my holy grail. I like my massages ROUGH, and this still does it for me. You can apply as much or as little pressure as you want to get the job done. This is a hard gift to NOT love.
- What Do You Meme Party Game:This one will have you in tears (in a good way)! 😉 It’s a game of pure ridiculousness with no point other than to have fun.
- Tile Tracker Essential: The most annoying feeling in the world is tearing apart your house looking for your car keys and wallet in a state of rage. Especially when you have somewhere to be. This handy little pack makes everyone’s life EASY.
- Plush Spa Robe: I firmly believe that everyone needs to own one of these. You just feel fancy as fuck wearing one of these, especially fresh out of the hot shower. It’s like being at the spa. But at your house.
- Nanoleaf Rhythm Edition: I don’t care how old you are, this is still really fucking cool. This adds INSTANT vibes anywhere you put it.
- Derp Mug:This is by far one of the best photos I’ve ever captured of Scout, which is exactly why I had to further commemorate it with this fabulous mug. Enjoy your morning coffee with a side of chuckles looking at this derpy face.
- Crown and Paw Pet Portraits:I ordered one of these with Scout’s face on a Harry Potter robe, and it’s by far one of my favorite purchases. Ever. This is SUCH a cool, unique gift for any fur parent.
- Best Friends Animal Society Sponsorship :I get the warm fuzzies just thinking about helping animals. It’s SUCH a nice feeling to know you’re having a hand in helping out a furry friend in need.
- Petsafe Drinkwell Pet Fountain:I am ALL about making any and every part of my life as easy as possible, and taking care of Scout is no exception. Her own personal water fountain means I never have to second guess if I need to refill her dish, and this is low maintenance AF.
- Chuckit Ball Launcher:As exciting as playing fetch is, the soggy factor is NOT cute. Blegh. With this handy contraption, you no longer have to touch that icky ball to play with your pup.
Which gifts are you going to snag?! LMK. Now, I’m off to chug more blueberry muffin tea and take over the world. Happy holidays, y’all!
Leave a Reply